Monday, April 26, 2010

And Good Things are Here!

Mama has landed in blog land. After years of over-sharing on forums with paragraph-long posts, and, more recently, months of reading and drooling over the many "decorate your home with garage sale junk and spray paint" DIY blogs (which are awesome, btw, and this is another one) I decided to finally claim my own little bit of bandwidth. It took a while to think of the right name for my personal cyber-space station, but I finally came up with the right title tonight. Good things are coming up around here- both on this blog and in my own life- but I must leave you with that for now: my little guy has coughed himself awake and I hear him calling for me, "Mama, where are you? Where are you Mama? Mama. Mama, MaMA!" Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment