Monday, May 10, 2010

Summer School

I just found out my summer classes start tonight. I am not happy about this. My ADD led me to believe I had until Wednesday night before classes started back up. I am supposed to be taking two summer courses: Microbiology Health and Disease and a Psych class, Human Developement Throughout the Lifespan. I am thinking of only taking one though. I really need to get As in my classes for the nursing program I want to get into and summer classes are only 8 weeks so each class is really like two classes because the workload is doubled. Also- I'm still feeling kind of burned out on science, having had three science classes in the last year already! But I will at least give each class a chance for a week or so and decide. Hopefully I will be able to handle them both and do well.
I am not planning on completely stopping all projects. I currently have four going right now: a big major one and three smaller things. I had hoped to finish them all during this break, but the time just flew by and nothing's finished at all! I had such high hopes...*sigh* such is life for me. I spend too much time online planning, and too much time dreaming up ideas and too little time actually "doing" stuff!

But some good things are coming up! My www.knock-offwood.com Storage Daybed is almost done. I've run into a little issue and need to iron some things out, but the building part is almost complete. Then comes the fun part, sanding and staining! My little round Wal-mart table I'm refinishing is getting there. For a simple, quick and easy project this thing is turning into a nightmare of uneven MDF and veneers, wood putty and spray paint. I am making an awesome Baby/Pet Gate that I will be posting a tutorial for so look for that coming up soon. And lastly by certainly not least, I have the most beautiful Pottery Barn knock-off (besides the daybed lol) in the works and I cannot wait to show it off! To all my non-existent readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment